ACCME/AMA PRA Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The University of Arizona College of Medicine at the Arizona Health Sciences Center and Rios Associates.
The University of Arizona College of Medicine at the Arizona Health Sciences Center is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Arizona College of Medicine at the Arizona Health Sciences Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- This program is approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for 43 hours of Category 1 CMEs.
- This program has also been reviewed and is acceptable for 45 prescribed hours by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- This Program has been approved for 45 contact hours of continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- AAPA (American Academy of Physician Assistants) accepts category I credit from ACCME, Prescribed credit from AAFP and AMA Category I CME credit for the PRA from organizations accredited by ACCME.
Once registered in any Arizona, California or Nevada class, you are welcome to repeat any of our 4 Day seminars (at the same level) as often as you would like in AZ, CA, or NV within a 1 year period of time for only $349 per refresher course. La Paz, México seminar and San Juan, Puerto Rico excluded, however, there is a $100 discount for the San Juan, Puerto Rico and La Paz, México workshops if you have taken any course with us within a one year period.
* Each physician should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.